FlexTime is an award winning, world leading supplier and development company for solutions for flexible working, time & attendance and employee scheduling. Founded in Dublin, Ireland in 1983, with offices in London, FlexTime has over 400 customers with more than 5,000 implementations and 200,000 users of our VisionTime system across multiple sectors and territories. FlexTime supplies to government, universities, health, manufacturing and financial services across Europe and also provides services to other regions including North America.
FlexTime is branded MultiTime in the UK.
Now find out more about our VisionTime system:-
- VisionTime is a web, mobile and interactive time and attendance system that accommodates many different approaches to the monitoring of working time arrangements.
- VisionTime Scheduling & Job Timing manages shift arrangements combined with the allocation and recording of working times and tasks of employees
- VisionTime HR and Payroll enables organisations to create their own Human Resource records programmes and ensures that worked hours records can be sent directly to Payroll for salary processing.
- VisionTime Access Control & Visitor Management VisionTime is integrated with Gallagher access control systems to provide additional security on customers' premises. VisionTime also enables you to manage visitors, room bookings, car parks and to see who's in the workplace
FlexTime also has many customers in construction, pharmaceuticals and trade union HQs.
We offer an ROI business case. This explicitly shows how benefits, savings and work place improvements can be delivered over a range of areas in your organisation.
VisionTime impacts a whole host of commercial issues such as:
- Decreasing costs
- Increasing market share
- Improving customer retention
- Increasing sales per customer
- Improving operational efficiency
- Decreasing operational expenses
- Reducing costs of sales