FlexTime is an award winning, world leading developer and supplier of flexible working, time & attendance and employee scheduling solutions. Founded in Dublin, Ireland in 1983, with offices in London, FlexTime has over 400 customers with more than 5,000 implementations and 200,000 users across multiple sectors and territories. FlexTime supplies to government, universities, health, manufacturing and financial services across Europe and also provides services to other regions including North America.
FlexTime is branded MultiTime in the UK.
VisionTime is web and mobile oriented and has an abundance of options that create many benefits:
- VisionTime Flexible Working enables companies to deploy flexible working hours giving employees an enhanced work/life balance and a greater sense of control over their work
- VisionTime Time & Attendance revolutionises the management of time recording for hourly paid employees
- VisionTime Scheduling & Job Timing manages shift arrangements combined with the allocation and recording of working times and tasks of employees
- VisionTime HR and Payroll enables organisations to create their own Human Resource records programmes and ensures that worked hours records can be sent directly to Payroll for salary processing.
- VisionTime Access Control & Visitor Management VisionTime is integrated with Gallagher access control systems to provide additional security on customers' premises. VisionTime also enables you to manage visitors, room bookings, car parks and to see who's in the workplace
FlexTime also has many customers in construction, pharmaceuticals and trade union HQs.
We offer an ROI business case. This explicitly shows how benefits, savings and work place improvements can be delivered over a range of areas in your organisation.
VisionTime impacts a whole host of commercial issues such as:
- Decreasing costs
- Increasing market share
- Improving customer retention
- Increasing sales per customer
- Improving operational efficiency
- Decreasing operational expenses
- Reducing costs of sales