FlexTime has over 400 customers with more than 5,000 implementations and 200,000 users. FlexTime's VisionTime is used in all industries particularly government, universities, health, manufacturing and financial services.
These are just a selection of FlexTime and MultiTime customers. Click on the link to download the related case study.
Government and State Sponsored Bodies
The Houses of the Oireachtas uses VisionTime to record the attendance of TDs (Members of Parliament or MPs) and Senators to assist with the management of expenses payment. Administration staff use VisionTime to manage Flexible Working. Meanwhile VisionTime automates the capture and calculation of time for payroll purposes for all hourly paid employees such as ushers and catering.
HM Passports Offices (UK) - FlexTime's system at the Passport Offices has gone live and is being used by 4,000 staff throughout the UK and Northern Ireland
HSE (Irish Health Service) (Ireland)
Over 2,500 employees use VisionTime at the HSE.
HSE Hospitals: Merlin Park, Sacred Heart, Mayo General, Sligo General, Letterkenny General, Castlebar General, St. Mary’s Roscommon HSE Services: Aras Attracta Roscommon, Community Care, Roscommon, Midlands, Tullamore, UCHG Finance Dept (University College Hospital Galway), HSE Headquarters Manorhamilton, HSE Services Finisklin Sligo, HSE Mullingar, Public Analyst's Lab Galway, St. Brendan's Nursing Home Loughrea
- Departments of Agriculture, Children and Youth Affairs, Health,
- Department of Defence
- Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government (Ireland)
- SOLAS (Formerly FÁS) - Government Training Authority : VisionTime is used for employee's Flexible Working scheme; VisionTime Student is used for managing the attendance of over 7,000 students on Government training schemes throughout Ireland. So far 80,000 students have been enrolled in the VisionTime Student system since 2008.
- Careers Wales
- Chief State Solicitors Office
- Police Forces - Humberside & Yorkshire Police in the UK
- Institute of Public Administration
The IPA provides training courses for management in the public service. VisionTime Room Booker enables the easy management of room booking for these courses. Meanwhile the organisation also uses VisionTime to manage their flexible working scheme.
- PRA (formerly The Land Registry)
- Financial Services Ombudsman
Visit FlexTime on Microsoft Pinpoint to read customer reviews.