Expert System for Flexible & Shift Working, Job Timing and more ...
VisionTime from FlexTime is a web, mobile and interactive time and attendance system that accommodates many different approaches to the monitoring of working time arrangements. VisionTime enables organisations to
• deploy flexible working hours giving employees greater control over their work/life balance
• manage “hourly paid” working time arrangements, control costs on jobs and projects
• reduce the work involved in the time recording and also the scheduling of employees
And also learn about our VisionTime - Student system here
The VisionTime web and mobile oriented system with its real-time recording devices, offers simplification mixed with new and instinctive features for supervisors and employees. The result is almost total automation which in turn impacts positively on your overheads including: Labour costs - Absence figures - Staff turnover
VisionTime can be hosted on the Cloud or can operate over the organisation's computer network using the intranet or internet. Employees can check-in and out locally or remotely using:
- PCs - Mobile Phones - Time Terminals - Tablet PCs - Access Control Readers
To provide maximum employee accessibility to record time, VisionTime works with over 30 types of clocking methods including : Time Terminals, Access Control Readers, Mobile Phones, PCs, tablets. The choices enable employees to record attendance on site, at home or from any location.
Time Terminals can be activated via - Card, RFID ; Biometrics such as fingerprint readers, hand biometrics; Mobile Phone - by pointing your mobile at a time teminal (it uses bluetooth to recognise who you are)
Workflow / Self Service
There are many online interactive and self-service features which may be offered to employees. Through the Calendar interface - see below - which is at the heart of the system's workflow programme, employees can submit requests for time off using PCs, Mobile Phones and Tablets and can make updates to time and job records which are approved electronically by supervisor.
They can also
• Call up own activity reports and advise where they are going and when they will return
• Enquire about other staff to check cover levels before electronically requesting time off
• Swap shifts with colleagues
Electronic approvals of such requests are signed off by the supervisor who also has access to a full suite of reports. In addition, staff can make enquiries about other staff including:
• Checking cover levels before electronically requesting time off - thus, encouraging self-responsibility
• Who's In? This allows anyone to enquire about who's in or out and where that employee is. This is particularly useful for reception and switchboard staff, safety officers and supervisors
Mobile & Home Working
VisionTime enables staff to record working hours, jobs and locations and request time off time when working from anywhere including home. For more information on working from home, visit the FlexTime Time Club.
Benefits to the organisation
- Micro manage employee attendance and location of work
- Reduce overtime costs, absenteeism and job turnover
- Increase employee motivation
- Reduce time required to manage shift swaps
- Through flexible working arrangements that suits the employee, it increase employee loyalty
For commercial organisations these benefits can lead to increased market share, improved customer retention, increased sales per customer; improved operational efficiency, decreased operational expenses and reduced costs of sales. Other efficiencies that can mean much can equally be gained for public sector organisations.
Benefits to the employee
- Empower employees - Improve work/life balance - Improved job control - Improved health and Reduced stress
VisionTime is integrated with
- Gallagher Access Control
- ACT Access Control system
- Oracle - JD Edwards -PeopleSoft
- Sage Payroll
- Midland HR - Cascade HR - ASR HR - Topaz HR